Saturday, November 24, 2012

Please tell me about major in graduate school in USA.


Please tell me about major in graduate school in USA.?
I am thinking about going to Grad School in U.S. Right now I am doing a system engineer in Hong Kong. My job is managing a project team, and building a customized computer system for clients. Example of my detailed job is to estimate Software/Hardware/SI, and negotiate with clients, select Hardware/Software, fix the specification of application, design of application and system, and so on. Sometimes in a small project, I do even technical things, like building OS(Win/Solaris), programming, and tuning of RDBMS. In Grad School, I want to extend in this direction, but the most things I want to focus is technical skill, like Program, DB Management, Nework, OS, and Program. I want to less emphasize on Project Management, or Business side. In this case, what would be the best major for me? I do not really understand what's the difference among computer science, information technology, system engineering, information systems, electrical & computer engineering. Please Help!
Programming & Design - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
graduate work in systems engineering? seems pretty simple for someone who has the level you have in education so far.



Read more discussion :