Wednesday, June 1, 2011

At what age do you graduate from school in the USA


At what age do you graduate from school in the USA?
At what age usually do people graduate from high school in the USA??? 17?? 18??
Other - Education - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
17
2 :
depends generally most people are 18 with alot of them being 17 and there are some that started late so are 19 when they finish...not to mention the people that have failed a grade.
3 :
It depends sometimes they are 17 or 18 or even as old as 19 depending on when they were born or whether they were held back a grade or not. When I graduated High school I was 18. Hopefully this helps.
4 :
for high school 17 or 18
5 :
i was 18, i think. god my memory sucks.
6 :
18 because my b-day is in September and I had to start kindergarden a year later than most children.



Read more discussion :