Wednesday, December 16, 2009

School in USA


School in USA?
I live in Sweden! Is the school in USA like in movies! There are the popular people and the unpopular people! The popular people is often rich and beautiful but stupid! And the unpopular people is smart but a little bit shy! Have always wondered if it was like that!
Other - Society & Culture - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
95 percent of it is true! The so called nerds are always the intelligent ones who move to bigger plans.
2 :
Hi! Well I go to high school here in the USA, and it all depends on your school. It's not like it is on the TV shows like on Nickelodeon. Have you ever watched MTV's True Life? It's sort of like that. I've been to 8 different schools since I've started going, (all in the USA), and each one is different. You have the nice kids, the mean kids, the kids on sports, and etc. Not all popular people are rich and beautiful but stupid. I think that's show on the show Sweet Sixteen, but those kids are rich and snobby. Some are nice. I'm not popular by no means. I just started a new high school, and I'm shy but really smart. So, what I'm trying to say is, you have many different types of people in all schools. The shows don't portray the schools in the USA correctly, they only have a grain of truth. I hope you understand what I was trying to say. It must be really cool to live in Sweden. I go to high school, so I know how it is. It has it's ups and downs. Hope I helped, bye! :)
3 :
Yes. It is totally like that. Isn't it like that in Sweden, too? Everywhere?
4 :
school drool
5 :
No. School isn't like you see in movies and such. There are the similarities, but the movies have everything too stereotyped. It generally depends on the location and the individuals who go to the particular school. I've seen plenty of smart and middle-class popular people. And, I've also seen plenty of unpopular people who are stupid and most certainly not shy.
6 :
Dude!!! YOU Nail it!!! Most of the public School ARE!!!! School here is a JOKE most Do not prepare you For College!!! Yes the Their are the Popular People!!! Who when I was in School Most Everyone Wants to be ONE!!! Trust Me I was One!!! But I had NO Money!!! Money is Not the End of All but Boy it can Really Make the Differance! I unlike most of them Understood we all have to Get along!!! I'm Native American at a Mostly White School and Mexican ---Hispanic- Black!!! I Understood that we all Have to Work together!!! Something that Lead to My Sucess!!! I was A Peace Maker most of the Time But Would Be the Warrior When Need!!! I wish I Could Say that I never Had to Be the Warrior!!! And When I say that I Used my Hands!!! I think you Understand!!! I had Friends all sides of the Fence!!! And What is the Most Funny, Most of the Popular People Work for the Unpopular!!! That's Why ONE always needs to Give Respect to All People!!! Because Life is a Circle!!! I LOOK Back with a Smile at High School, Because College Was Another World!!! And You Started to Understand How the World Really Works!!! Wahoo!!!