Sunday, January 1, 2012

If I live in Australia, is it possible for me to get into a film school in Canada or the USA


If I live in Australia, is it possible for me to get into a film school in Canada or the USA?
I live in Australia, but my life long dream is to get into the film industry. I have always loved it, and it is a huge passion of mine. I have considered going to film school in Australia, but I would much prefer to go to one in Canada or the USA. Is this possible, and if so, what are the minimum prerequisites I would need? Can anyone help me?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Traitor -.- Stay in oz AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI We need more Actors/Directors and famous ppl in general.
2 :
you might need an student visa, fill your apps and most likely they wont offer any financial support, they usually dont for international students, other than that USA its really fun and you should go to film school here! check out Full Sail University in florida or Vancouver film school. they are both great schools!



Read more discussion :